Friday, March 30, 2012

Why I started this blog

A couple of friends have told me to start a blog. They said I was witty and clever with words. I was definitely not buying into that, especially as a self professed non-reader. Seriously, between the Baby-Sitters Club books and now, I might have read 6 books, 5 of which were probably mandatory for school.

But what made me log onto Blogger was some DJ "tweefs" that I saw building up. I have started to tweet a lot, but sometimes 140 characters is just not enough! And to avert myself from participating in the tweefs, this is probably the best outlet to come and vent my frustrations or give a personal opinion.

These thoughts are my own, and if you don't agree, leave a comment or click "next blog" ;)
And if you do agree, well thats great and feel free to leave a comment. I almost never do on other blogs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment