Monday, April 1, 2013

Tracques - Volume One

So I'm guessing Tracques is a play on the word "tracks" and the name "Jacques". Am I right, am I right? Stuart Price's alter ego takes you into a techno journey with his latest album. From the artwork, looks like its gonna be called "Volume One". Here's a teaser:
Part of that album is Lunatrick, one of my favroite cuts.

Is it me or does this aptly fill the void Daft Punk has left behind (not that I'm not excited for their new album but this sounds way future!)

Another great release is Traques new EP for Boysnoize Records, which you can preview here:
Finally, sounds like Stuart Price is slated to be producing the next Pet Shop Boys album. If you're a child of the 80s like me, then you are probably extremely excited by this upcoming project. The album is called Electric and I'm sure it will be exactly that, if this teaser is anything to go by!


No comments:

Post a Comment