Tuesday, November 20, 2012

John Dahlback - Panic

Sweden's John Dahlback released a track called Panic on Chris Lake's label Rising Music. The accompanying video clip sees the main character trying to find his way out of a building after he is trapped by the door he created. Wait what?
I kind of like how the video takes on that "lets create panic" approach and fulfill the title's name as much as possible.
Thank you Beat My Day for bringing my attention to this video!
I wonder if the director was inspired by Romain Gavras' interpretation of Justice's "Stress" which, despite its frighteningly realistic portrayal, is a fictional story of the socially deprived outskirts of Paris.
This video is definitely one of my favorite of all time (even better than their collaboration with Simian for We Are Your Friends that infamously beat Kanye West at the MTV EMAs)

No comments:

Post a Comment