Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Botnek - Sriracha & Beer EP

I feel kind of dirty every time I post something off of Dim Mak. Steve Aoki is just not one of my favs. With his cake throwing antics, and recent trampoline fail, I have a hard time taking him seriously. Despite that, he and his A&R team have been releasing tracks from some stellar artists as of late, and since I'm a champion of promoting sounds out of my hometown, it wouldn't be right to not mention Botnek's latest EP. Botnek's Erick Muise and Gordon Huntley are based in Montreal (though I don't think either is originally from Quebec) and have remixed the likes of Crookers (RIP!) and Jack Beats.

I'm really feeling "U Don't Get Me" and the Savage Skulls (Sweden's Carli Lof & Mans Glaeser) remix of "Think I Feel It." Check out the EP below:

Side note: I've never tried Sriracha out of fear...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment