Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tommy Trash - Truffle Pig

Australian producer Tommy Trash (aka "The Hair" as I like to call him. Heck, its even got its own Twitter account: twitter.com/TommyTrashsHair) has a new track coming off of Nick Catchdubs + A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The track samples an oldie by ATFC called Bad Habit (or the original, by Jenny Burton).
The track is called Truffle Pig. When I Googled it, Wiki stated that a truffle pig is a domestic pig that used to extract a type of fungus known as truffles due to its keen sense of smell. I guess that would explain the video, though it looks like the poor pig has been commissioned in the concrete jungle. Despite the description, when I hear that name and all I can think about is food....haha!
Due November 6th, 2012 on Foooool's Gooooold!


No comments:

Post a Comment