Monday, December 3, 2012

Duke Dumont - The Giver (Remixes)

Hey kids, its been awhile! Nice to be back, though I don't know for how long. Life is getting more and more busy, and there has been a serious back log of good music that I just can't seem to keep up with. But I will try my best!

* * *

How do you make a great track even greater? Well, sometimes the remix can achieve it. In this case, I'm going to say the ruling is that the original is the one http://jackhadagroove.blogspot.ca/2012/08/duke-dumont-giver.html, but some seriously nice efforts have been put in. Label boss Tiga gives the remix a go, along with fellow Canadians Gingy & Bordello. The Toronto duo's effort may just be my fav of the four remixes. Rounding up the remix friends are Holland's Locked Groove and California's Antaeus Roy (aka Lando Kal).

No comments:

Post a Comment