Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Joy Orbison - BRTHDTT (Louis La Roche Remix)

So far, I've found 2013 to be a little blah. Ok, I know its only been 22 days, but I thought at least some people would be releasing heavy arsenal to mark their debut for the year. I'm really excited about this remix from Louis La Roche (real name Brett Ewes). He takes on Joy Orbison's BRTHDTT (<- I thought that meant birthday but after some googling I saw that it stands for "Big Room Tech House DJ Tool Tip)...also, I can't get on board with this whole Roy Orbison/Joy Orbison play on his name. His real name is Peter O'Grady). Despite not being a huge fan of his name, Joy Orbison continues to blaze and conjure up fans from around the globe.
Check out the original here. It samples Tevin Campbell's "I Got it Bad":
And here is the super duper remix from LLR:

No comments:

Post a Comment