Friday, April 12, 2013

Deetron feat. Ovasoul7 - Out Of My Head EP

After hearing so many praises over the George Fitzgerald remix of Deetron's latest, I searched high and low to hear a sample.
Preview of Deetron's Out Of My Head EP, which features the vocals of Ovasoul7:
This isn't the first time that they have worked together, having also released "I Cling" to Music Man Records, the same label releasing Out Of My Head. It seems George Fitzgerald is returning the remix favor after Deetron remixed his Hypercolour track, Every Inch: http://jackhadagroove.blogspot.ca/2012/10/george-fitzgerald-needs-you.html
Though the Swiss Deetron, whose real name is Sam Geiser, has been producing for almost 2 decades, there has definitely been a renewed interest in his productions as of late, and with good reason, as the production quality is nothing short of stellar.
I think this was probably the first Deetron track I ever heard:
* * * 
This track sat in my drafts folder for awhile, so why not share it now: a remix of Aeroplane's "I Don't Feel". Yet another example of why Deetron is one of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment