Thursday, April 4, 2013

Yolanda Be Cool feat. Gurrumul - A Baru In New York (Chocolate Puma Remix)

I love Chocolate Puma, and any chance I get to talk about their music, I take it! They are, in my esteemed opinion, the most underrated producers out there. They have been in the biz for so long, and yet always seem to go under the radar. I'm so excited that Swedish House Mafia was playing their track "Go-Go Boots" http://jackhadagroove.blogspot.ca/2012/06/chocolate-puma-go-go-boots.html in their One Last Tour sets because I'm hoping its gets them even more exposure.

That being said, check out their latest remix of Australia's Yolanda Be Cool's track "A Baru in New York" which features the vocals of Gurrumul, an indigenous Australian singer who was born blind and is renowned for his contributions to world music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment