Tuesday, October 2, 2012

AlunaGeorge - Your Drums, Your Love (Duke Dumont Remix)

Hot off his latest Turbo release http://jackhadagroove.blogspot.ca/2012/08/duke-dumont-giver.html Duke Dumont has given this AlunaGeorge joint the remix treatment and it is awesome!
I feel like AlunaGeorge are the next big thing, and can be lumped together with names like Disclosure, Julio Bashmore and Jessie Ware. Not to declare them a trend, because they definitely have their own unique sound. Aluna Francis and George Reid join forces as vocalist and producer to conquer the indie dance world. I call them indie dance cause their video is a little too artsy-#artsy for my liking. (I know, tough crowd!)
Friendly Fires, Lil Silva and The Prototypes round up with remixers for the tune, but the Duke Dumont version is by far my fav.
Another great collabo is one between AlunaGeorge and Rustie to give "After Light." This one is really cool, and I like the tempo a lot.
The track comes from the Glasgow producer's debut album, Glass Swords, which was released late last year and received high praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment