Monday, March 4, 2013

George FitzGerald - Thinking of You

I'm so excited! My birthday is coming soon and Scuba (Paul Rose) will be spinning on that day in Ontario (and I'm going lol)! His label Hotflush has been churning out some massive tracks, and the latest from George FitzGerald is without exception! He's been having quite a successful run as of late, releasing off of Hypercolour http://jackhadagroove.blogspot.ca/2012/10/george-fitzgerald-needs-you.html, remixing Jessie Ware http://jackhadagroove.blogspot.ca/2012/11/jessie-ware-no-to-love-george.html, the list goes on.
Thinking of You is a nice little meshwork of tech house sounds and deep house grooves. I am itching to know where the vocal samples are from. But til then, I'll just have to listen to this masterpiece:
Out March 18th, 2013

While we're on the subject of George FitzGerald, check out this remix of his. Its a track by Close (Will Saul) featuring Scuba and Charlene Soraia. It is forthcoming on Will Saul's AUS label.

Scuba and George FitzGerald recently did a back-to-back set for Boiler Room. I wanted to count how many times I saw Scuba smile during the set, but I gave up...

Update 01/04/2013: George FitzGerald will be releasing a full EP on Hotflush in May, and will include this incredible track called "I Can Tell (By The Way You Move)"

He is also slated to remix Deetron's "Out Of My Head". KiNK will also be remixing the new Deetron track. Can't wait to hear that one! Big tings for George FitzGerald!

No comments:

Post a Comment