Thursday, September 27, 2012

DJ Zinc & A-Trak feat Natalie Storm - Like the Dancefloor (Shadow Child Remix)

Benjamin Pettit (DJ Zinc) and Alain Macklovitch (DJ A-Trak) teamed up earlier this year to give you the track Stingray. Something about the horn reminded me of an old trance track that I just can't put my finger on...but I digress. The track was remixed by Benga too. They have since revamped the track and added the vocals of dancehall gyal Natalie Storm, and have called the track "Like the Dancefloor."

I was not totally on board with the change until I heard Simon Neale's aka Shadow Child's take on the track. Can you say banger?! Slowing the track down the way he does matches Natalie's vocals much better, and the addition of that UK bass is just what the doctor ordered!
Update 14/10/12: Here is the video for the track:

Update 23/10/12: Check out this remix by Dismantle which screams fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment