Friday, September 21, 2012

Miguel Campbell - Rockin' Beats

I have been lamenting quite a bit about the "Hot Creations effect" meaning that a lot of more underground DJs are starting to all sound the same, but I was actually surprised by this latest EP from Miguel Campbell (of Something Special [Sexy, Wonderful] fame), especially since it actually comes from Hot Creations. While the second track is more typical in the Hot Creations sound, the title track is pretty atypical. Its more robotic and groovy. I really like it! Check out the remix from Shadow Child (Dave Spoon) as well!

Campbell has another track called Beams of Light that is also off of Hot Creations and also pretty nifty. When I fing a link I will post it here!

Update 23/10/12: Found the link for Beams of Light
 And here is the video for Rockin' Beats:

No comments:

Post a Comment