Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pete Tong feat S.Y.F. - Dawn

Ok I'm a little late with this one but I felt the need to mention it because I finally figured out who S.Y.F. was! Its "Starving Yet Full" whose real name is Cedric Gasaida from Azari & III. Makes total sense, as Pete is such a big fan of the group! Its out on Defected (I think every time there is a Defected release mentioned on my blog, I'm going to need to say somewhere "you're connected to Defected").
Hot Since 82 (Daley Padley) has been creating a nice little buzz around himself lately, and with good reason. He's been doing it by making great remixes like this one, and Russ Chimes' Back 2 You. He's also released "Knee Deep in Louise" off of Jaymo & Andy George's Moda Black label. He's definitely one to watch!

Update 08/11/12: Here is the full remix package from Defected for Dawn:

No comments:

Post a Comment