Thursday, June 7, 2012

Scuba - NE1BUTU

Hotflush Recordings founder Scuba, whose real name is Paul Rose, has brought forth his latest video for his track entitled NE1BUTU...anyone but you? Uh oh, sounds like someone angered Mr. Rose!
Scuba was brought to my attention by one of my all time favs, Sasha. He praised Scuba's track Adrenalin and played it in many of his sets of 2011. Oh Sasha how I do love thee, let me count the ways...
I then heard his track "The Hope" as a rip off of Annie Nightingale's radio show which began to circulate. As Annie Mac says "oh my days"
Once again, Sasha has brought the Scuba news:
It does sound a lot like Sasha back in the day. I wonder which track he is referring to.
Without further ado, NE1BUTU
Side note: Scuba has some pretty serious looking press photos. If I were him, I would be all smiles. One of the great talents of today!

Update 12/06/12: SCB is one of Scuba's aliases, and he has made a remix of NE1BUTU with that alter ego.


Update 26/06/12: Apparently what is posted above was not the official video, this is:
The inspiration is the BBC2 show Dance Energy, which was hosted by Normski who makes a cameo in the video. How I wish I was British, especially a Brit in the 90s!

No comments:

Post a Comment