Friday, May 11, 2012

Pleasurekraft and Belocca - Murdered Out (Tube & Berger Remix)

Its not so much label loyalty as it is that a couple of labels (Hypercolour, Exploited, Crosstown Rebels, Defected, Hot Creations, Suara) keep coming up on my blog. If they put out good music, I think they should be credited. Pleasurekraft is Kalle Ronngardh from Sweden and Kaveh Soroush from Washington, DC, USA. Hailing from different parts of the world, the duo make a lot of their music via the internet. Their track, Tarantula, really got them noticed. What drew me to Pleasurekraft was their remix of Sneaky Sound System's "We Love" Pleasurekraft teams up with Hungarian producer Bela Gabor aka Belocca for Suara 052 (the label belonging to Coyu, who I now reference in my head as "Coyu the cat").
The Murdered Out EP will feature remixes by Samuel Dan & Darlyn Vlys
as well as Tube & Berger (who had the great track Soulgood that was out earlier this year http://jackhadagroove.blogspot.ca/2012/04/tube-berger-soulgood.html) My musical verbs are severely lacking as you have probably noticed. All I can say is that this is some good tech house, and I can't wait to hear the full EP.
Side note: what is wrong with that cat's left eye? Is that a cataract? Its freaking me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment