Thursday, May 10, 2012

Road Trip Mix

Over the weekend, I took a 6 hr road trip with my family to go visit my sister. I was tired of always listening to Swedish House Mafia's "Until One" which I like to do when I drive on a highway because it motivates me to drive fast and stay awake. I decided to make a high octane playlist and use that as a substitute. It basically looked like a page out of SHM's playbook haha!

Metropolis - David Guetta & Nicky Romero
We Are Boys - Style of Eye
Antidote - Swedish House Mafia vs Knife Party
Toulouse - Nicky Romero
Sending My Love - R3hab & Swanky Tunes
Raise Your Head - Alesso
Greyhound - Swedish House Mafia
Wild One Two - Jack Back (NO_ID Remix)
Atom - Nari & Milani
Alive - Dirty South & Thomas Gold feat Kate Elsworth
Pressure - Alex Kenji & Starkillers feat Nadia Ali (Alesso Remix)
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele (Thomas Gold Remix)
Heart is King - Axwell


What was most funny was seeing my South East Asian, 70+ year old parents rocking out to the music too. Pretty sure I get my music sense and rhythm from them, so if you like the music I post, its because of them! If you saw them in person, you would laugh! They're the cutest! But it was kind of annoying hearing them constantly telling me to slow down. I don't see anything wrong with 90 mph, the music made me do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment