Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sinisa Tamamovic - After All Bad Things (Pirupa Remix)

We should call him Pirupa Non Stop! After his track "Party Non Stop" on Guti's Desolat, his Superhero's remix for Noir, and his Deep Inside remix for Strictly Rhythm http://jackhadagroove.blogspot.ca/2012/05/dino-lenny.html, Piero Pirupa is back with his remix of Bosnia's Sinisa Tamamovic's "After All Bad Things" on Yoshitoshi Recordings.

To be honest, I didn't realize Yoshitoshi was still putting out records. I thought with the separation of Washington D.C.'s Deep Dish, the label would become defunct. I'm wondering if it is mostly Sharam Tayebi who is looking after the label considering his solo works were most recently from Yoshitoshi, and Ali Shirazinia aka Dubfire now has his own Sci + Tec label. I remember when they put out Yoshiesque I & II, those were really good compilations. I was really sad that they split, but to see how different their sounds are individually makes sense. There is still a glimmer of hope in me that they will come together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment