Monday, May 14, 2012

Waze & Odyssey - I Can't Hear You Dance

I have a serious backlog of music I want to share with you, so I won't be writing too much but rather just posting the links.

Waze & Odyssey describe their sound as MK meets Todd Terry meets Tony Humphries at Zanzibar Club. I think this description alone has me sold! They had put out an EP on Southern Fried a while back http://jackhadagroove.blogspot.ca/2012/04/waze-odyssey-2-cool-2-clap.html and keep putting out amazing music. Their track "I Can't Hear You" is on the Forza Quattro EP from Sccucci Manucci. I would think with a name like Sccucci Manucci the label would be Italian but it is in fact based out of London.

They also have done a remix of Dan Le Sac's "Play Along," which is equally delectable.

Finally, they posted today their track "Deep Inside Of Me" which combines deep house male vocals with electronically synthesized female samplings that come together in harmonious congruence. Out on Miami's Jay-You and Lazaro Casanova's petFood (not to be confused with Catz N'Dogz' Pets Recordings...geez whats with all the animal references people?!). Love love love.

No comments:

Post a Comment