Monday, April 2, 2012

You Need to Know: J Paul Getto

Ok, so I will totally admit I thought the duo was called J Paul GHETTO! I mean, it was an honest mistake! Why I thought that? Because of the booty bass house that they keep putting out. These guys are non-stop, and they are supported by one of the biggest names in House: Mr. Todd Terry himself! That is a huge endorsement, and one I think J Paul Getto truly deserves. Tony Saputo (previously of Swivel Hips) and Maurice Tamraz, now Boston based, are churning out remixes and original productions as if their lives depended on it! I love it, cause its something new to listen to almost every week! One of my fav from them: Go and check out more on their SoundCloud, you won't be disappointed http://soundcloud.com/jpaulgetto/

No comments:

Post a Comment