Friday, April 20, 2012

Lee Foss - Masta Blasta

Hot Creations is one of the HOTtest (pun very much intended) labels right now, with almost every remix Jamie Jones puts out turning to fire (more pun action). His remix of Azari & III's Hungry For the Power, 11:11's Tourist Trap, Storm Queen's Look Right Through, Cajmere's Perculator...the list goes on and on. And co-label head Lee Foss is no shrinking violet. Born in the city that house was built (Chicago, just in case you didn't know), he is a great producer and DJ in his own right.

I spent a large part of the day (not really) racking my brain trying to figure out the sample used on this track. I'm not referring to this public rant of a random man walking by skateboarders (see 2:00-2:10 for relevant sample), a viral video I definitely missed out on.

but rather it was a sample from Raze - Break 4 Love that I was trying to find. What a random video! But I do love seeing old NYC!


Check out Lee Foss' new track Masta Blasta out on Mexa Records. That artwork creeps me out. Its like Lee Foss' face meets The Joker...heebie jeebies I tells ya...

1 comment:

  1. hi there! how may i submit music to publish at 'my house is your house' ? i'm fulano47 [at] gmail [dot] com

    thanks for your attention, cheers!

    ReplyDelete