Monday, April 2, 2012

Surkin - Lose Yourself

Surkin has released his Lose Yourself EP and the remixes are pretty eclectic. Brodinski, one of my favorite producers is on the remix of my absolute favorite track on Surkin's album USA. Its probably one of my favorite tracks of 2011. I may also be partial to it as the vocals are from Ann Saunderson, of Inner City and Octave One (Blackwater) fame. The track is so reminiscent of the 90s that I fell in love on first listen. Make sure to listen to the original first! More exciting news is that he will be releasing Club Remixes to his album USA later this month (April 2012) I think I first was first exposed to Surkin with "White Knight Too." If you've never heard this track its a shame because it has elements of 90s House, but is combined with electro to make the perfect beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment