Friday, April 20, 2012

Prok & Fitch - Symphony

I believe the first time I heard of Prok & Fitch was on Swedish House Mafia's "Until One" compilation, where their track Walk With Me remixed by Axwell vs Daddy's Groove was featured. I may have heard of Ben Prok & James Fitch before unknowingly, as they have been producing together for more than five years.

I was drawn to them once again when they were featured on the Toolroom Knight's release of their remix of legendary Todd Terry's Bounce to the Beat. This made me have them on my radar a little more closely.

One of their most recent releases is "Symphony" out on Roger Sanchez's label, Stealth Records. There is something about that vocal, that bassline...well, I've realized I'm quite awful at describing music. Just check it out here, I think you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment